We are committed to continuously improving access to our goods and services by individuals with disabilities. This website is currently being updated to enhance the usability and experience for persons with disabilities. If you are unable to use any aspect of this website because of a disability, please call 617.423.6165 and we will provide you with prompt personalized assistance.
NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS FOR YOUR SMILE
Alright, you’ve signed up for a gym membership, you’ve stocked your fridge with kale and you’re all ready for the New Year. Have you thought about your smile lately? Here are some quick & easy ways you can improve your smile this year.
- Keep Those Pearly Whites Bright- Teeth whitening is an easy and safe procedure your dentist can do either in-office or provide you with an in-home kit. Years of food and drink damage can cause unsightly stains, which is perfectly normal but not something you have to live with! Avoid bleaching your teeth without consulting your dentist first—you want professional care when it comes to your best feature!
- Crown It- A crown covers up any teeth that are damaged or discolored in an irreparable way. They make the tooth stronger while also improving appearance. Read more about our crown treatments here.
- Veneers- Veneers are tooth-colored materials that are placed on the front side of your teeth. They are created from a model of your teeth so they fit perfectly and look very natural. Read more about our veneer treatment options here.
- Implants- If you’re missing any teeth, there’s an easy solution: implants. Implants can be placed in either your upper or lower jaw, and they anchor replacement teeth. Implants are sturdy and help restore your smile to 100% functionality and appearance. Read more about our implant options here.
- Brushing and Flossing- Of course, nothing beats good brushing and flossing habits. These are necessary to maintain any professional work you get done. It only takes a few minutes twice a day! Floss at least once a day, and you will be doing a lot to prevent decay, improve your health, and protect that beautiful smile!
- Regular Visits- Here’s another good dental habit: regular visits to your dentist. Cleanings once every 4-6 months can do a lot to maintain your oral health. Your dentist can check for cavities, signs of other dental disease, and scan for oral cancer. Going to your dentist regularly is just as important a preventive step as going to your primary care doctor! Click here to meet our dentists, and here to schedule our appointment!